Mediation works best in an open and clear format. Therefore, mediation fees and terms should also be stated in straight forward and easily understood terms. Although differing types of cases and parties involved may come outside of our “normal” fee structure as listed below, this is our basic fee schedule and terms.
- Hourly rates differ for different types of cases, parties and issues.
- Court ordered mediation fees are established by the Court.
- Fees for private and/or pro-se parties start at $250.00 per hour shared by each party or as agreed.
- Fees for more complex business matters and/or agreements begin at $350.00 per hour.
- There is a (2) hour minimum fee which must be received at least forty-eight (48) hours before the scheduled start time for the mediation.
- The two (2) hour minimum will be applied only to actual mediation time.
- There is no travel time charge for mediations scheduled within 25 miles of our office location.
- You will receive an invoice for mediation services that exceed (2) hours at the end of the mediation. These additional charges may be paid by check or credit card.
- In the event mediation is cancelled less than forty-eight (48) hours before the scheduled date, the party requesting the cancellation is charged a cancellation fee.
- If all parties request the cancellation, each party will be billed for a pro rate share of the cancellation fee.
- The is no charge for any re-scheduling agreed to by all parties at least forty-eight (48) working-day hours before the scheduled mediation.
Please contact our office to discuss your individual questions or concerns at any time.